Baking Mix Ciabatta Gluten Free Organic, 500g
Biovegan Organic Baking Mix My Ciabatta
» Guaranteed to succeed - very easy to prepare
» Wheat and gluten free
500 g Ciabatta baking mix
Makes approx.: 820 g Ciabatta
...you still need
» 450 ml lukewarm water
» 3 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
» 1 sachet Biovegan Master Baking Yeast (7 g)
» Some gluten-free flour
» Hand mixer with dough hook
1. Put the bread mixture into a mixing bowl, mix it with the dry yeast and now add the water and 2 tbsp oil. Knead thoroughly - slowly for 1 minute and then for 4 minutes on the highest setting with your hand mixer. 2.
2. Cover the dough with a damp towel and leave it to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes. 3.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 °C convection or 225 °C top/bottom heat and place a water-filled, ovenproof dish in the oven. 4.
4. Now pour 1 tbsp olive oil over the dough, turn it out onto a work surface and shape it into two rectangles measuring approx. 15 x 20 cm. Fold in one long side of the dough about 2/3 and fold the other side over. 5.
5. Put the dough of both loaves with the smooth side up on the baking tray lined with baking paper and let it rise again for approx. 15 minutes.
6. Sprinkle both ciabattas with flour and bake for 30 minutes in a fan oven or 40 minutes in a fan oven.
7. After baking, leave the breads to cool a little on a rack before eating them.
Maize starch*, tapioca starch*, wholemeal rice flour*, potato starch*, light rice flour*, wholemeal millet flour*, maize flour*, quinoa sourdough powder* (94 % quinoa milled products*, rice milled products*), salt, psyllium husks*, concentrated grape must*, linseed protein*.
* = controlled organic cultivation
Included : Corn
Not included : Egg, Peanut, Fish, Shellfish, Milk / lactose, Molluscs, Lactose
Exclusion guaranteed : Gluten, Spelt, Barley, Oat, Kamut, Rye, Wheat
Traces possible : Lupin, Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame, Soy, Cashew, Hazelnut, Macadamia, Almonds, Brazil nut, Pecan, Pistachio, Queensland nut, Noix
No : Sulfur dioxide and sulfites > 10mg/kg or 10 mg/l
Nutritional values per 100g zubereitetes Produkt
||990 kJ / 234 kcal
|- Saturated Fat
|- of which sugar
|Guaranteed Shelf Life:
Keeps for at least two months after receipt.
||Store in a cool and dry place