Baking Mix Lemon Cake Gluten Free Organic, 430g
Organic lemon cake mix from Biovegan - Juicy, with extra lemon flavor!
When life gives you lemons, make a cake! With the My Lemon Cake baking mix, you can create light, lemony cakes, muffins or slices with just a twist of the mixing spoon. The lemon cake gets a particularly fruity aroma from the zest of real lemons and is rounded off with an extra lemony glaze.
Preparing the baking mix for my gluten-free lemon cake
What is needed:
» 300 ml soy drink
» 100 g soft margarine or alsan
» 1 tbsp (15 ml) water or lemon juice for the glaze
» Loaf pan (20-25 cm)
» Hand mixer with whisk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C for circulating air or top/bottom heat and grease the baking tin well.
2. Put the baking mixture with the soy drink and the margarine in a mixing bowl and mix everything with a hand mixer with a whisk on low speed.
3. Then continue beating at the highest level until an even dough is formed (approx. 2 minutes). Put the dough in the loaf pan and smooth it out a bit.
4. Bake the lemon cake on the lower shelf for approx. 50 minutes at 180 °C circulating air or approx. 60 minutes at 180 °C top/bottom heat. At the end of the baking time, test the doneness with a wooden skewer in the middle of the cake. If the dough sticks to the stick, increase the baking time by about 5 minutes if necessary and try again.
5. First let the cake rest in the tin on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then carefully turn it out of the tin. Mix the mixture for the lemon frosting with 1 tablespoon of water or lemon juice and spread it on the cake while it is still warm. Let it cool completely on the wire rack.
You can also prepare the lemon cake with other plant drinks. Please note that the consistency may vary when using other plant drinks. The manufacturer Biovegan recommends soy drink for the preparation.
Rice flour*, raw cane sugar*, corn
flour*, SWEET LUPINE
FLOUR*, 1.3% lemon juice powder*, 0.4% lemon peel*, 0.1% lemon oil*, salt, raising agent:
sodium bicarbonate; thickening agent: locust bean gum*, acidifier: potassium tartrate1; Emulsifier: lecithins* (sunflower*).
Powdered sugar*, 0.1% lemon oil*.
*from controlled organic cultivation
1pure cream of tartar
Included : Lupin, Corn
Nutritional values per 100g
||1425 kJ / 339 kcal
|- of which sugar
|Guaranteed Shelf Life:
Keeps for at least half a year after receipt.
||Store in a cool and dry place
|Origin of the primary ingredients