Delivery Information during the holiday seasonPlease make sure to check the availability of the products ordered!
- Tuesday, 6. June usual shipping day.
- Wednesday, 7. June we ship only dry products! Dispatch of chilled goods on request. (depending on the region is a holiday)
- Thursday, 8. June We are closed - no shipping
Baking Mix Lemon Cake Gluten Free Organic, 430g
Corresponds to CHF 1.24 / 100 g
Available immediately!3 available immediately
Baking Mix Lemon Cake Gluten Free Organic, 430g
Show all products from Biovegan
Baking Mix Lemon Cake Gluten Free Organic, 430gOrganic lemon cake mix from Biovegan - Juicy, with extra lemon flavor!
When life gives you lemons, make a cake! With the My Lemon Cake baking mix, you can create light, lemony cakes, muffins or slices with just a twist of the mixing spoon. The lemon cake gets a particularly fruity aroma from the zest of real lemons and is rounded off with an extra lemony glaze.
Preparing the baking mix for my gluten-free lemon cake
What is needed:
» 300 ml soy drink
» 100 g soft margarine or alsan
» 1 tbsp (15 ml) water or lemon juice for the glaze
» Loaf pan (20-25 cm)
» Hand mixer with whisk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C for circulating air or top/bottom heat and grease the baking tin well.
2. Put the baking mixture with the soy drink and the margarine in a mixing bowl and mix everything with a hand mixer with a whisk on low speed.
3. Then continue beating at the highest level until an even dough is formed (approx. 2 minutes). Put the dough in the loaf pan and smooth it out a bit.
4. Bake the lemon cake on the lower shelf for approx. 50 minutes at 180 °C circulating air or approx. 60 minutes at 180 °C top/bottom heat. At the end of the baking time, test the doneness with a wooden skewer in the middle of the cake. If the dough sticks to the stick, increase the baking time by about 5 minutes if necessary and try again.
5. First let the cake rest in the tin on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then carefully turn it out of the tin. Mix the mixture for the lemon frosting with 1 tablespoon of water or lemon juice and spread it on the cake while it is still warm. Let it cool completely on the wire rack.
You can also prepare the lemon cake with other plant drinks. Please note that the consistency may vary when using other plant drinks. The manufacturer Biovegan recommends soy drink for the preparation.
Rice flour*, raw cane sugar*, corn starch*, corn flour*, SWEET LUPINE FLOUR*, 1.3% lemon juice powder*, 0.4% lemon peel*, 0.1% lemon oil*, salt, raising agent:
sodium bicarbonate; thickening agent: locust bean gum*, acidifier: potassium tartrate1; Emulsifier: lecithins* (sunflower*).
Powdered sugar*, 0.1% lemon oil*.
*from controlled organic cultivation
1pure cream of tartar
Included : Lupin, Corn
Nutritional values per 100g
|Energy value||1425 kJ / 339 kcal|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|- of which sugar||30 g|
|Guaranteed Shelf Life:||30 days
Keeps for at least 30 days after receipt.
|Filling Quantity||500 g|
|Storage||Store in a cool and dry place|
|Origin of the primary ingredients||Diverse Länder|
More than just a family business(translated by google)
Almost 25 years ago today Biovegan GmbH was founded with a vision for a holistic adequate nutrition of the BIO-pioneers Claus & Kathe Henneke. Biovegan is a 100% family-owned company, in which the human being, his comfort, and the family is at the center of action ever since. organic is more for us than just a product with a seal upon it. We attach particular importance to the purest possible products. So all animal ingredients, lactose or Hefezusätze be consistently avoided! We want to offer as natural as possible transparent products that are particularly tasty. Because both should not preclude together. This is our mission! With the introduction of a vegan Backferments about 25 years ago, with the invention of the BIO-baking powder and in 2009, the development of the organic-Konfitura (the first gelling agent with the organic seal), and a special recipe for a fine glaze, Kathe Henneke catered for innovative impulses throughout the organicindustry. To this day, she continues to be characterized responsible for the development of new and the improvement of all Biovegan products and none goes without their consent in the production and trade. Her daughter Nicol gets in her side. The transfer of parental philosophy about the products is in the foreground. The knowledge and experience of the older generation should therefore be transferred to the next generation in order to remain true to our origins.
GMO StatementOrganic products are produced without genetic engineering. The use of genetically modified organisms or their derivatives is prohibited in organic farming and processing and contradicts the self-understanding of the organic industry.
3 available immediately