Delivery Information during the holiday seasonPlease make sure to check the availability of the products ordered!
Last shipping day (full range) before Easter: Wednesday, 5th April
- Order Deadline: 3.00 pm
- Delivery Priority on Thursday**
Order Deadline: Thursday 6th April
- Order before 1.00 pm
- Delivery after Easter
- Only dry products will be sent.
- Pick Up at our warehouse until 3.30pm
First shipping day after Easter: Tuesday, 11th April
**Important Notice: Swiss Post generally delivers A-Priority the next day, but does not guarantee this! If you want to be 100% sure that your order will arrive before Easter, please order as soon as possible. Thank you :-)
Bread Baking Mix Spelt Demeter, 500g
Corresponds to CHF 0.84 / 100 g
Available immediately!2 available immediately
Bread Baking Mix Spelt Demeter, 500g
Show all products from Bauckhof
Bread Baking Mix Spelt Demeter, 500gBauckhof Demeter Spelt Baking Mix.
Make your own bread in the oven. Also ideal for bread baking machines.
Bauckhof Spelled Bread Mix. Delicious bread in Demeter quality self-baked, quick and easy!
Bauckhof organic spelled bread baking mix:
It's that easy:
1. Mixing: Mix the contents of the pack with 1 pack of dry yeast or 20g fresh yeast. Add 325ml of lukewarm water and 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. Kneading: Knead together until a smooth dough is formed. (approx. 3-5 minutes)
3. Let rise: Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for 1/2 hour (e.g. in the oven at 30 ° C).
4. Knead again and let rise: Knead briefly, form into a loaf of bread and place on a greased baking sheet or in a greased 26cm loaf pan. Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
5. Baking: Cut the length of the surface of the bread 1cm deep and brush or spray with water. For an extra tasty bread, sprinkle the surface with spelled flakes, sesame or linseed. Put a bowl of hot water in the oven. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 220 ° C, then lower the temperature to 200 ° C and bake for another 50 minutes (gas levels 4 and 3, fan oven 200 ° C and 180 ° C).
The bread gets a particularly beautiful shine if you brush or spray it with water immediately after baking.
IngredientsWholegrain spelled flour ** 84%, wholegrain RYE flour ** 9%, wholegrain spelled sourdough powder * 3% (wholegrain spelled flour * 99%, starter cultures), roasted spelled flour ** 2%, sea salt
** from biodynamic cultivation, * controlled organic cultivation
Included : Gluten, Spelt, Rye
Traces possible : Nuts, Sesame, Barley, Oat, Kamut, Wheat
No : Sulfur dioxide and sulfites > 10mg/kg or 10 mg/l
Nutritional values per 100 g
|Energy value||1423 kJ / 337 kcal|
|Total Fat||1,7 g|
|- Saturated Fat||0,2 g|
|- of which sugar||0,7 g|
|Guaranteed Shelf Life:||180 days
Keeps for at least half a year after receipt.
|Filling Quantity||500 g|
|Storage||Store in a cool and dry place|
|Origin of the primary ingredients||Diverse Länder|
Bauckhof is one of Germany's oldest Demeter farms. Besides producing health foods it grows bio-dynamic crops and runs a socio-therapeutic institute. The three Bauck farms have been in family possession for many generations. In 1932, before nobody paid any interest to ecology and environmental awareness, the farm in Klein Süstedt was converted to bio-dynamic agriculture. The farm in Amelinghausen followed in 1939 and the farm in Stütensen in 1966. In 1969 the non-profit society “Landbauforschungsgesellschaft” (“Society for Agricultural Research”), for the purpose of transferring the farms from private ownership to the property of a non-profit partnership. This ensured that these farms will always be farmed bio-dynamically. They can no longer be bequeathed or sold. This allows many people who do not belong to the family can take over responsibility and tasks at Bauckhof and advocate the needs of forest, environmental protection and research.
GMO StatementOrganic products are produced without genetic engineering. The use of genetically modified organisms or their derivatives is prohibited in organic farming and processing and contradicts the self-understanding of the organic industry.
2 available immediately