Bread Baking Mix Spelt Demeter, 500g
Bauckhof Demeter Spelt Baking Mix.
Make your own bread in the oven. Also ideal for bread baking machines.
Bauckhof Spelled Bread Mix. Delicious bread in Demeter quality self-baked, quick and easy!
Bauckhof organic spelled bread baking mix:
It's that easy:
1. Mixing: Mix the contents of the pack with 1 pack of dry yeast or 20g fresh yeast. Add 325ml of lukewarm water and 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. Kneading: Knead together until a smooth dough is formed. (approx. 3-5 minutes)
3. Let rise: Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for 1/2 hour (e.g. in the oven at 30 ° C).
4. Knead again and let rise: Knead briefly, form into a loaf of bread and place on a greased baking sheet or in a greased 26cm loaf pan. Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
5. Baking: Cut the length of the surface of the bread 1cm deep and brush or spray with water. For an extra tasty bread, sprinkle the surface with spelled flakes, sesame or linseed. Put a bowl of hot water in the oven. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes at 220 ° C, then lower the temperature to 200 ° C and bake for another 50 minutes (gas levels 4 and 3, fan oven 200 ° C and 180 ° C).
The bread gets a particularly beautiful shine if you brush or spray it with water immediately after baking.
Wholegrain spelled flour ** 84%, wholegrain RYE
flour ** 9%, wholegrain spelled sourdough powder * 3% (wholegrain spelled flour * 99%, starter cultures), roasted spelled flour ** 2%, sea salt
** from biodynamic cultivation, * controlled organic cultivation
Included : Gluten, Spelt, Rye
Traces possible : Nuts, Sesame, Barley, Oat, Kamut, Wheat
No : Sulfur dioxide and sulfites > 10mg/kg or 10 mg/l
Nutritional values per 100 g
||1423 kJ / 337 kcal
|- Saturated Fat
|- of which sugar
|Guaranteed Shelf Life:
Keeps for at least two months after receipt.
||Store in a cool and dry place
|Origin of the primary ingredients