Holiday Roast planted.roast Vegan, 450g
Vegan marinated food based on vegetable proteins with sauce (26%), for cooking
planted.roast with sauce, created with a lot of love and already packed under the highest quality standards.
» Ready to cook
» By Sebastian Copies
» Gluten-free (but may contain traces)
» Quantity: 450 g roast + 160 g sauce for 2-3 people
» Defrosted: Do not refreeze.
Such a holiday treat! A real Christmas miracle from planted! Without much effort you can now serve this roast and enjoy the holidays with your family and friends.
Defrosted: Do not refreeze. This product is a frozen product which will thaw in transit to you. Do not refreeze!
Shelf life 30 days from dispatch.
Preparation of the roast:
1. open vacuum bag. Remove roast from packaging & aluminum tray.
2. place the roast on a baking tray with baking paper.
3. bake for approx. 17 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degrees convection.
Remove the baking tray with the roast from the oven and brush it evenly with approx. 2 tablespoons of roasting sauce.
5. bake the roast for another 5 minutes.
Turn off oven and open oven door. Let roast rest for about 5 minutes.
7. transfer roast to a cutting board and let rest for 2 minutes.
With a sharp serrated knife, cut roast into slices about 1.5 cm thick and arrange with garnishes anyway sauce.
Finishing the roast sauce:
1. open sauce bag and pour contents into a small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat. 3.
3. while heating, whisk the sauce vigorously.
4. so that the sauce does not boil down too much, do not let it simmer too long.
5. to serve, spread the sauce on the roast and enjoy.
Water, vegetable proteins 18% (pea, sunflower, oat
), rapeseed oil, red wine (contains sulphites
), pea fibre, dried plums, tomato puree, corn
starch, apple vinegar, Dijon mustard
, cane sugar, salt, spices, sugar, yeast
extract, cranberries, red wine vinegar, celery
powder, vitamin B12. Contains alcohol
Included : Celery, Mustard, Oat, Corn, Yeast
Traces possible : Gluten
Yes : Sulfur dioxide and sulfites > 10mg/kg or 10 mg/l
Nutritional values per 100g
||684 kJ / 164 kcal
|- Saturated Fat
|- of which sugar
NRV = Nutrition Reference Values
||Store in the refrigerator at max 7°C