Order and Delivery Terms
In A Nutshell:
- Dispatch usually the same day with PostPac Priority
- Flat Rate PostPac Priority: CHF 9.90 (max. 30kg)
- Flat Rate PostPac Economy: CHF 7.50 (max.2kg | Dry products only)
- Free Shipping on orders over CHF 199.- *
- Pick Up at our warehouse possible - Check the times!
- We ship only within Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- If all ordered products are in stock, we generally dispatch the same day (except Fridays)
- On Fridays, only dry products are shipped. (No fresh or chilled shipment over the weekend)
- Should an item/items be out of stock, we will hold your order until everything is ready for shipping.
- If there is a delay in delivery, we will let you know immediately by email
- We do not make partial deliveries. We will wait until we have all products in stock and then we will deliver everything together (please check availability)
- On Bank holidays we select the best possible delivery date
Conditions on Delivery
- The invoice is payable within 10 days of receipt.
- We reserve the right to demand payment in advance for new customers or/and customers with a high value of merchandise
- We use the Swiss Postal Service for all deliveries
- For chilled products we recommend our chilled shipping service
- You may collect your order at our Warehouse Bremgarten, Aargau. Please contact us
- Delivery only within Switzerland and Liechtenstein
Shipping Rates and Delivery Times
If all ordered products are in stock, we generally dispatch the same day (except Fridays)
Overview Postpac Priority
- CHF 9.90 Flat Rate per parcel Postpac Priority up to 30kg
- Swiss Postal Service generally delivers the next working day
- Free Shipping on orders over CHF 199.-*
*If your order has a value of at least CHF 199.- and weighs more than 30kg, we will cover the shipping costs for the first parcel up to max. 30kg. Each additional parcel up to max. 30kg will be invoiced at CHF 9.90 each.
Overview Postpac Economy
- CHF 7.50 Flat Rate per parcel Postpac Economy up to 2kg
- Swiss Postal Service generally delivers within 2 working days
- Free Shipping on orders over CHF 199.-
PostPac Economy is only available for orders with products that do not need to be stored in the refrigerator and weigh a maximum of 2kg.
We our vegan food and we know you do too! This is why we recommend our chilled packaging for chilled products – especially in the summer months.Cooling elements protect cooled products against the outside temperature influence and during the transport prevent the goods from warming.
The costs for the chilled shipping service can be found here "Chilled Packaging" and are per delivery, additional to the standard shipping costs.
Of course you can send these cool bags and cooling elements back to us. With your 10th chilled order, you will automatically receive a postal return slip, so that you can return the cooling elements back to us for free. This way we can re-use them and help the enviroment together with you. » Read more....
Pick - Up: Collect your order at our warehouse (No Direct Sales)
You are more than welcome to pick up your order at our warehouse in Bremgarten, AG. This way you'll get to save on shipping costs. Since we only have our warehouse in Bremgarten and not a walk-in shop, please make sure to place your order online as usual and then stop by to pick up your order.
Corona COVID-19 Information:
No direct sales! Until further notice, it is no longer possible to buy or browse at the warehouse in person or to order additional items when picking up your order. Thank you for reading our Hygiene and Protective measures before picking up your order. Thank you!
Our Pick Up Times are as follows:
Monday to Thursday: 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Fridays: No Pick Up possible
Thank you for letting us know in the comment section when ordering or by email when you are thinking of passing by so that we can prepare your order for you in time. Also it would be simply fabulous if you would bring along your own carrier bag(s).
On-site cash payment only! Visitor Parking Spaces available (Besucher West 21)
Our Ecological Footprint
Nature and the enviroment is super important to us. This is why we try to do our best to keep our ecological footprint as small as possible. This means, that we do not buy new boxes or packaging material – whenever possible. We re-use and recycle everything that has been sent to us from our distributors. We also work with local companies who generously donate their clean packing materials to us.
Of course you can send these cool bags and cooling elements back to us. With your 10th chilled order, you will automatically receive a postal return slip, so that you can return the cooling elements back to us for free. This way we can re-use them and help the enviroment together with you.
Wherever possible we follow the international waste reduction mantra of "reduce -- re-use -- recycle" in our office. As for our invoices: We do not print and send out any paper invoices unless specifically requested by you.